Taft Street Realty is happy to announce the latest home to be SOLD to one of our clients, 160 Sterling Place in Highland NY. This 1,396 square foot 3BDR / 2.5BTH closed on September 21, 2012 for $158,000. This 3 bedroom townhome offers plenty of features and an ideal location!
Convenience and comfortable living are some of the benefits of this Highland NY townhouse. An open and spacious dining area is perfect for entertaining, and a wood fireplace provides both warmth and ambiance! A private backyard overlooking beautiful rock outcroppings provides a nice outdoor space to enjoy! Updates include new carpeting, a fresh new paint job and new windows. This Highland NY home was purchased way below the bank appraisal value!
Highland NY real estate has the charm and beauty of the Hudson Valley combined with convenience and ease of travel for commuters. Similar in style to nearby New Paltz NY but closer to the legendary Hudson River, One of America's "Great Waters", Highland NY is a commuter's dream with a close proximity to Dutchess County, the NYS Thruway and many forms of public / mass transportation.
Highland NY Home Values - Ulster County SOLD Market Update
2012 SOLD Home Stats For Highland NY
- So far 38 single family homes have sold ranging from $40,000 all the way up to $460,000
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 90% - Sellers on average are getting roughly 90% of their last asking price
- Average List Price - $229,068 / Average Sold Price - $205,719
- Median List Price - $205,450 / Median Sold Price $187,500
- Average Days On Market - 186
- On average, 4 homes per month have sold in Highland so far in 2012
- There are currently 72 active and available single family homes on the market. - With about 4 homes selling per month, we currently have an 18 month supply of homes on the market, assuming no other homes come on the market going forward. With this type of supply we are in what's considered a buyer's market.
2011 SOLD Home Stats for Highland NY
- A total of 32 single family homes sold in Highland NY in all of 2011 - We're experiencing an increase in 2012
- Average List Price - $256,627 / Average Sold Price - $249,362
- Median List Price - $252,950 / Median Sold Price - $245,140
- Average Days On Market In 2011 - 177
- Based on the data so far, 2012 prices are down compared to 2011. The 4th quarter of 2012 could change that, but we'll have to wait and see.
Contact Dylan Taft directly at 845-380-3394 to get specific SOLD data and other local market reporting for your neighborhood!