Hurley NY Home Values - Ulster County SOLD Market Update
Taft Street Realty is happy to announce the latest home to be SOLD to one of our clients, 406 Old Route 28 in Hurley NY. This 2700 square foot 3BDR / 2BTH closed on December 12th, 2012 for $122,500
This spacious bi-level ranch is set back from the road and sited on nearly 3 acres! A large back deck and nice brick fireplace make this the ideal home for entertaining! In need of a little TLC, this 3BDR / 2 BTH is the ideal fixer-upper: an amazing location and great potential! Close to Woodstock NY, Kingston NY, and Stone Ridge NY, this home is just minutes from great dining and convenient shopping.
Homes for sale in Hurley NY offer a quiet alternative to the busier Kingston NY. Hurley is made up of two distinct parts, Old Hurley, and West Hurley each with their own styles and characteristics. Old Hurley features the historic stone homes (some built in the 1600's!) that our area is known for. It is more developed than West Hurley and closer to the shops and dining of the Historic Uptown Stockade district of Kingston NY. West Hurley is higher in elevation than Old Hurley, and more wooded, rocky, and remote. West Hurley is close to the Town of Olive NY and the Ashokan Reservoir and is generally more quiet and private than Old Hurley.
2012 SOLD Home Stats For Hurley NY
- So far 50 single family homes have sold ranging from $90,000 up to $538,000
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 94% - Sellers on average are getting roughly 94% of their last asking price
- Average List Price - $229,780 / Average Sold Price - $216,633
- Median List Price - $221,950 / Median Sold Price $205,000
- Average Days On Market - 197
- On average, 4 homes per month have sold in Hurley NY so far in 2012
- There are currently 70 active and available single family homes on the market. - With about 4 homes selling per month, we currently have an approximately 18 month supply of homes on the market, assuming no other homes come on the market going forward. With this type of supply, Hurley NY is currently in what's considered a buyer's market.
2011 SOLD Home Stats For Hurley NY
- A total of 51 single family homes sold in Hurley NY in all of 2011
- Average List Price - $231,072 / Average Sold Price - $217,176
- Median List Price - $209,000 / Median Sold Price - $201,000
- Average Days On Market In 2011 - 151
- Based on the data so far, 2012 prices are up slightly compared to 2011 - but homes are not selling as quickly in 2012 as they did in 2011.
Contact Dylan Taft directly at 845-380-3394 to get specific SOLD data and other local market reporting for your neighborhood!