Town Of Ulster NY Home Values - Ulster County SOLD Market Update
Taft Street Realty is happy to announce the latest home to be SOLD to one of our clients, 17 Varun Lane in Lake Katrine NY (located in the Town of Ulster). This 2,347 square foot 3BDR / 2.5BTH closed on December 28th, 2012 for $239,000.
This beautifully maintained raised ranch is loaded with features and move-in ready! An open floor plan, featuring a large, modern kitchen and dining room, make this the ideal home for entertaining friends & family. Other features include a plush master bedroom (with a Jacuzzi and big closets), central air conditioning, and a gas burning fireplace. This home also offers storage galore! A large, 2-car garage, two separate storage sheds (each wired with electric) and an open and level backyard provide plenty of space to store vehicles, tools, toys, etc. Taft Street Realty was also able to negotiate for some nice extras like a snowblower, a beautiful couch, and an extra refigerator in the basement for storage!
Homes for sale in the town of Ulster offer true convenience to anyone who works in or needs to be close to the city of Kingston NY, but does not want to actually be in the city. Many folks escape to the town of Ulster to avoid the higher city taxes that Kingston has. Bordering popular towns like Hurley and Saugerties, the town of Ulster is close to the Hudson Valley Mall and surrounding restaurant chains and box stores for all of your dining or shopping needs. The town of Ulster wraps around the city of Kingston, giving homebuyers the option of being close to the city without being subject to those extra city taxes!
2012 SOLD Home Stats For The Town Of Ulster NY
- 53 single family homes sold in 2012 ranging from $27,000 up to $400,000
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 93% - Sellers on average got roughly 93% of their last asking price
- Average List Price - $201,770 / Average Sold Price - $187,665
- Median List Price - $199,000 / Median Sold Price $185,000
- Average Days On Market - 197
- On average, 4 to 5 homes per month sold in the town of Ulster in 2012.
- There are currently 67 active and available homes for sale in the town of Ulster right now.
- With 4 to 5 homes selling per month in the Town of Ulster, there are approximatley 15 months of inventory on the market right now. This inidicates that the housing market in the town of Ulster is currently a Buyers Market.
2011 SOLD Home Stats For The Town Of Ulster NY
- A total of 50 single family homes sold in Hurley NY in all of 2011
- Average List Price - $196,673 / Average Sold Price - $180,866
- Median List Price - $176,999 / Median Sold Price - $169,750
- Average Days On Market In 2011 - 168
- Based on the data, 2012 prices went up compared to 2011 - but homes did not sell as quickly in 2012 as they did in 2011.
Contact Dylan Taft directly at 845-380-3394 to get specific SOLD data and other local market reporting for your neighborhood!