Taft Street Realty is happy to announce the latest home to be SOLD to one of our clients, 10 Vineyard Lane in Marlboro NY. This 2,764 square foot 4BDR / 3BTH closed on November 13th, 2012 for $260,000. A spacious colonial with a mother/daughter layout, this home is essentially brand new and move-in ready!
This beautiful and open colonial is virtually new construction. Cathedral ceilings and scenic views provide a great space for entertaining friends and family. An open floor plan and built-in 3 car garage provide plenty of room for all of one's belongings, vehicles, and toys. The mother/daughter setup offers versatility and different options for the homeowner. A nice, 2nd story balcony overlooking the 1.35 acres of land completes the picture for this beautiful home! Is Marlboro NY your target area? Search for more Marlboro NY homes for sale.
Located on the banks of the Hudson River, an American, "Great Water", lays the town of Marlboro NY. This beautiful part of the Hudson Valley Region offers the Upstate NY lifestyle while still being just a short drive to New York City. Located in southern Ulster County NY, Marlboro is close to popular towns like New Paltz and Gardiner NY - both of which offer world-class climbing, hiking, and seasonal outdoor activities. Taft Street Realty wishes nothing but the best for our latest satisfied customer and newest resident of Marlboro NY!
Marlboro NY Home Values - Ulster County SOLD Market Update
2012 SOLD Home Stats For Marlboro NY
- So far 18 single family homes have sold ranging from $82,000 up to $377,500
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 94% - Sellers on average are getting roughly 94% of their last asking price
- Average List Price - $227,722 / Average Sold Price - $215,096
- Median List Price - $232,000 / Median Sold Price $212,500
- Average Days On Market - 203
- On average, nearly 2 homes per month have sold in Marlboro NY so far in 2012
- There are currently 43 active and available single family homes on the market. - With about 2 homes selling per month, we currently have an approximately 21-22 month supply of homes on the market, assuming no other homes come on the market going forward. With this type of supply, Marlboro NY is currently in what's considered a buyer's market.
2011 SOLD Home Stats For Marlboro NY
- A total of 18 single family homes sold in Marlboro NY in all of 2011
- Average List Price - $262,172 / Average Sold Price - $247,986
- Median List Price - $237,400 / Median Sold Price - $235,000
- Average Days On Market In 2011 - 205
- Based on the data so far, 2012 prices are down compared to 2011 - with homes selling about as quickly in 2012 as they did in 2011.
Contact Dylan Taft directly at 845-380-3394 to get specific SOLD data and other local market reporting for your neighborhood!