New Paltz NY Home Values - Ulster County SOLD Market Update
Taft Street Realty is happy to announce the latest home to be SOLD to one of our clients, 75 Hummel Road in New Paltz NY 12561. This 2,060 square foot 4 BDR / 2.5 BTH closed on May 1st, 2013 for $315,000.
4 BDR Colonial 1 Mile From New Paltz NY!
This beautiful and spacious 4 BDR colonial sits at the end of a quiet, dead-end street, and is just a mile outside of the Village of New Paltz! 75 Hummel Rd. is a perfect home for entertaining friends & family, with an open kitchen, warm fireplace, and back deck off of the kitchen, ideal for BBQ'ing! Beautiful and mature landscaping graces the 1 acre property, and the full basement has the potential for the ultimate den and/or Man Cave!
New Paltz Real Estate, Ulster County NY
Real estate in New Paltz NY 12561 is some of the most popular and sought-after in all of Ulster County. A picturesque Upstate NY town with world class climbing offered by stunning mountain ranges, New Paltz is also thriving with culture and energy, thanks to being less than 2 hours from New York City and home to one of the best NY State schools, S.U.N.Y. New Paltz. Homes for sale in New Paltz offer a little something for everyone. There's the bustling Village lifestyle or more secluded mountain homes, restored farm houses to spacious single family homes. If you're seeking the Upstate lifestyle without missing out on great dining, shopping, and culture, check out real estate in New Paltz NY! Do you love this home? Though 75 Hummel Rd. is sold, Taft Street Realty knows of other beautiful and spacious 3 BDR homes for sale in New Paltz that combine both privacy and an ideal location!
2012 SOLD Home Stats For New Paltz NY
- 75 single family homes sold in 2012 ranging from $58,000 up to $914,000
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 94% - Sellers on average got 94% of their last asking price in 2012
- Average List Price - $323,003 / Average Sold Price - $304,095
- Median List Price - $283,900 / Median Sold Price $265,000
- Average Days On Market - 199
- On average, 6 homes per month sold in New Paltz in 2012.
- There are currently 74 active and available Single Family homes for sale in New Paltz right now.
- With 6 homes selling per month in New Paltz, there are approximatley 12 months of inventory on the market right now. This inidicates that the housing market in New Paltz NY is currently a Buyer's Market
2011 SOLD Home Stats For New Paltz NY
- A total of 56 single family homes sold in New Paltz NY in 2011 ranging from $73,000 up to $770,000
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 94% - Sellers on average got 94% of their last asking price in 2011
- Average List Price - $344,640 / Average Sold Price - $325,127
- Median List Price - $299,900 / Median Sold Price - $288,700
- Average Days On Market In 2011 - 189
- Based on the data, 2012 sold prices were down compared to 2011. Homes sold at about the same pace in 2011 and 2012 - though the market slowed down slighlty in 2012
Contact Dylan Taft directly at 845-380-3394 to get specific SOLD data and other local market reporting for your neighborhood!