Saugerties NY Home Values - Ulster County SOLD Market Update
Taft Street Realty is happy to announce the latest home to be SOLD to one of our clients, 407 Phillips Road in Saugerties NY 12477. This 2,360 square foot 5BDR / 2.5BTH closed on December 31st, 2012 for $230,000.
This open and airy 5 BDR colonial has more than enough room for family & guests! A beautiful stone fireplace in the living room provides warmth and ambience. The screened-in back porch with slate floors is perfect for enjoying those warm, sunny days. 3-zone heating (including a heated garage!) helps to manage the heat efficiently in this spacious home. Located in Saugerties NY, one of America's coolest small towns and close to other great Ulster County towns like Woodstock NY and Kingston NY! This beautiful Saugerties home was an excellent deal!
Real estate in Saugerties NY 12477 is extremely popular! The town of Saugerties has been gaining on the heels of legendary Woodstock NY and the youthful New Paltz NY for the title of the best place to live in Ulster County! Great restaurants, fun local events like the Hudson Valley Garlic Festival and H.I.T.S. on the Hudson horse shows, and exciting new businesses like the luxurious Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern make Saugerties NY a vibrant and lively place to live!
2012 SOLD Home Stats For Saugerties NY
- 121 single family homes sold in 2012 ranging from $25,000 up to $695,000
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 92% - Sellers on average got 92% of their last asking price in 2012
- Average List Price - $204,097 / Average Sold Price - $188,313
- Median List Price - $179,900 / Median Sold Price $168,000
- Average Days On Market - 211
- On average, 10 homes per month sold in Saugerties in 2012.
- There are currently 136 active and available Single Family homes for sale in Saugerties right now.
- With 10 homes selling per month in Saugerties, there are approximatley 13 & 1/2 months of inventory on the market right now. This inidicates that the housing market in Saugerties NY is currently a Buyers Market.
2011 SOLD Home Stats For Saugerties NY
- A total of 112 single family homes sold in Saugerties NY in 2011 ranging from $17,100 up to $1.6 Million
- List Price Sold Ratio - Approximately 92% - Sellers on average got 92% of their last asking price in 2011
- Average List Price - $257,222 / Average Sold Price - $235,767
- Median List Price - $192,250 / Median Sold Price - $185,000
- Average Days On Market In 2011 -202
- Based on the data, 2012 sold prices went down compared to 2011. Homes sold at about the same pace in 2011 and 2012 - though the market slowed down slighlty in 2012
Contact Dylan Taft directly at 845-380-3394 to get specific SOLD data and other local market reporting for your neighborhood!